- WARRANTY PERIODS
- Systems and Ballasts. Hamilton Technology, Corp. warrants all systems and ballasts to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase.
- Metal Halide bulbs. The warranty for a Metal Halide bulb is ONE (1) YEAR PRORATED for the amount of usage from the Date of purchase to the original customer.
- Compact Fluorescent Tubes. All PC and German White and Blue Compact Fluorescent tubes carry a SIX (6) MONTH warranty and no coverage for breakage.
- Fluorescent Tubes. All Fluorescent Tubes carry a ONE (1) MONTH warranty and no coverage for breakage.
- IceCap Ballasts. Ballast must be returned to IceCap for its warranty to be valid. This is IceCap's policy, not that of Hamilton Technology, Corp.
- Warranty Procedure. This product is warranted by Hamilton Technology, Corp. to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the proper warranty period from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or similar model) at our option, without charge for either parts or labor, at the Hamilton Technology location listed on this sheet. The purchaser shall bear all packaging, shipping, and insurance costs to and from the Hamilton Technology location. You must call 310-217-0036 for a Return Authorization number and specify the product and the problem at hand. You will need to return the product with a copy of the Invoice as proof of date of original purchase, in the event the product needs repairs within the warranty period. You must write the Return Authorization number on the box and attach your name, address and telephone number on each product returned for warranty service. THE WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT IF IT HAS BEEN MISUSED, ABUSED OR ALTERED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BENDING OR DROPPING OF UNIT(S), BREAKAGE OF THE BULB'S EXTERNAL ENVELOPE, OR VISIBLE DISTURBANCE OF THE SELAED SCREWS OF THE POWER UNIT CASE ARE PRESUMED TO BE DEFECTS RESULTING FROM MISUSE OR ABUSE.
- Shipping Damage. Shipping damage is the responsibility of the carrier and claims for such damage should be made directly to the carrier. If your product was shipped via UPS, you must call 1-800-PICK-UPS.
If you need an RA# to return an item or need any further assistance,
please call customer service at (310) 217-0036.